Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Haircut

Finally, I did it !! I cut my hair short. And yes, it is a major milestone, one worth a post! Its been years since I wished to cut my long tresses short. I've wanted to do it since I started growing it long. More as a means to escape the endless ritual of oiling, washing, brushing, blow-drying and styling my hair into submission than any desire to look beautiful. I believe there's more to the beholder and her eyes than I can illude by a mere haircut.

My mom was a huge fan of my long hair, the only one that I know of. There is only one reason it took me so long to take the step. And thats mamma. To cut a long story short, I finally cut my hair short. And my mom loved it !!! There's one thing I regret though. I didnt get a "before" picture. Its only after I sent the "after" pic to everyone that I realized this omission. I have searched high and low for a pic that shows my hair in all its lengthy glory, but then, why would someone click when I was looking the other way ?

No comments:

Post a Comment